Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Today I am writing 20 2 sentence horror stories. I got the idea from this website here.
There’s lots of other people who have come up with their own 2 sentence stories so I thought I would do the same.
So here goes:
- I stepped into my home thinking everything was great. That was until I realized the floor was gone and I was falling 15 stories to the bottom.
- The scarecrow seemed so peaceful up on the pole. That was until after it jumped down and ran after me with an axe.
- My cell phone was singing a glorious tune. But it wasn’t a ring tone I had installed
- The trees seemed to be reaching out to grab me. I realized they were when I flew twenty feet through the air.
- The screaming was getting louder and louder, I did not know where it was coming from, who it was or why someone was screaming. But then I realized it was me, my nightmare of driving my car off a cliff came true.
- I always thought I was supposed to eat broccoli. Not the other way around.
- I was enjoying the music coming from my neighbor’s house. Until I remembered I didn’t have a neighbor.
- It felt so amazing rubbing against my skin. Until I realized it was under my skin
- You look tasty. At least that’s what the piranha said to me from behind the glass of the fish tank.
- You be sure you never leave that cage because I’ve got the munchies. That’s what the shark said to me.
- I’ve lost so many things. But so far I miss my arms and legs the most.
- I guess acid rain is true. I just saw my best friend disintegrate.
- Bread is a good source of calcium. When the flour is made from crushed bones.
- Nobody’s wrong 100% of the time I’ve heard. But what about all those who say the end of the world is tomorrow.
- I have a question for you. If you drink your own blood is it still possible to bleed to death?
- A head flying through the air is something to behold. The bird’s eye view you get of the ground is even better.
- Those shoes were very comfortable. But when I took them off they kept on walking.
- Ants, ants everywhere. I wish they’d stop crawling down my throat.
- I was enjoying dancing until the music stopped and I opened my eyes. The dress was empty and the sleeves reached up and wrapped around my throat.
- Should I clean the refrigerator? Well since the bacon is grazing on the carrots it might be a good idea.