Hello again for today,
Here are some of my plans for 2017:
- Finally get my first novel No Remorse No Regret published. I have finished draft 7 and will be starting draft 8 very soon.
- Possibly get the sequel to No Remorse No Regret published by the end of the year.
- For each holiday that I am not working and on my birthday I plan to do midnight to midnight 24 hour writing marathons just to see how many words I can write. I got the idea from a guy on a Facebook group who does that every year on his birthday. This year he got 54000 words. For a 3500 word short story this could be 15 short stories I will publish to Kindle and eventually Smashwords.
- some other writing challenges I am going to do is a blogging challenge and the three day novel writing challenge at www.3daynovel.com. Also do the NaNoWriMo challenge this year. These writing challenges are just to see if I can do it.
- Get some puzzle books published and some journals as well.
In January some time I will release my full plans for the year.